Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Sophos - Vendor Shaming - Rant

  1. Sales staff never responds to phone calls. Seriously not once; ever. It takes on average 3 weeks to get email responses. We've been through 4 sales reps and 2 of their supervisors which I feel is an accurate enough sample group to make this claim.
  2. Sales staff doesn't know what they're selling. We have received the wrong product so many times that I'm now sure they have no idea what it is they're selling. The last order basically went: "We need X." "I've never heard of that. Let me check." 4 months later after numerous unanswered status update requests - We get the wrong thing.
  3. Support seems to have never used their own products. I called in today because the option to add users in Mobile Control was missing - The support rep goes to the dashboard, points to one of the Youtube videos and says "You can do it here." I inform him that those are Youtube videos and don't carry out the intended task as they are titled. He literally responds "Hang on let me google. Ok I see someone doing this on Youtube."


No comments:

Post a Comment