Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Interview preparation

Hi, I'm new in the IT domain and I got an entry level job in a really big IT company. I am not happy where I am since it's pretty much a ticket farm / script monkey job and told my boss I was leaving yesterday.

I also told one of my friend who is a security analyst and he did something really nice for me. We took CCNA together and he knows I learn really fast and I want to learn more and have a more challenging job so he reached out to his contacts and got me an interview.

The problem is, the interview is tomorrow and they are supposed to ask me around 20 technical questions and I don't think I am ready for this. I did not finish my CCNA yet and barely worked in the IT domain. The interview is for a level 2 network only job. I would like to know if there is any tips you could give me on what to study more or what I should put emphasis on.

Thanks a lot and sorry about my poor English, Canadian French Fry here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment