Thursday, November 9, 2017

How to make a supercomputer

TL;DR

I want to create a single power computer. My company got some old computers and I want to join them.

Full description

Hi guys, In the last few days I've been reading some stuff regarding different types of clustering systems but I want to do something quite different.

I manage the network and computers in my company and my coworker just had a dream about making a supercomputer using our good old machines.

I've seen some stuff regarding this, but it's just the management portion of it.

I can manage all the nodes in a single place and I can even configure an high available system so I can loose one computer with no problems.

But instead of this system I want to be able to join processing power and memory in order to create a "single" computer with higher specs.

I don't know if this is indeed possible.

Can you guys help me?



No comments:

Post a Comment