Thursday, November 30, 2017

Azure express routes and User defined routes

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the best place to put this, but this community has the best people on the internet, so I figured maybe you guys would know about this as well.

I am working on implementing new Cisco FTDs into the Azure cloud space for my company. So far, it has been fairly smooth sailing, until I hit a snag with express routes not routing properly to my DMZ. It seems like the express route is trying to take its own path rather than the UDR. This causes us to not even make it to my firewall when we have the UDR in place. If we bypass the firewall and remove the UDR, everything is working and we can ping our test server.

I am very new to how azure works, but I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this kind of issue, and might be able to provide some more insight. I am happy to expound on my issue, but im not sure what you would need to know. anyone able to help?



No comments:

Post a Comment